WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND USE?
Information we receive about you
You may provide us with information about you through several sources:
- our website;
- when downloading and using any of our mobile applications;
- when using Add Global digital properties, such as social media sites and/or platforms;
- when you attend any of our events;
- when you subscribe or request any of our services;
- when you use our customer calls centres or outsourced call centres;
- if you enter into a competition and/or a promotion run by us;
- when corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise; and
- personal data you provide when applying for a job advertised or submitting a speculative job application and/or C.V.
When you use our website or any of our mobile applications, we may automatically collect the following information which may include personal data:
- technical information including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- location information;
- information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time);
- products you viewed or searched for;
- photographs and generated content you might submit for competitions;
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and
- methods used to browse away from the webpage.
We may also receive information about you from:
- your use of any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide;
- and third parties (including for example, subsidiary companies, group partners, third party suppliers and other interested partners) who we work closely with.
We may collect, use, store and transfer the information we receive about you.
PROFILING AND MARKETING ANALYTICS
In order to better understand our customers and to provide improved products and services to our customers we may combine publicly available data about you with personal data that we hold about you. The combination of both your personal data and other publicly available data may be used as statistical information and may also be used to send you information on an individual basis and to review the effectiveness of our marketing.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Add Global Limited collects and uses your personal data because is it necessary for:
- the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
- the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a customer; or
- complying with our legal obligations.
We also rely on consent as a legal basis for processing, including in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email or text message. Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Our legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing your data, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Add Global, including:
- selling and supplying our products and services to our customers;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, shareholders and other stakeholders;
- to assist in the investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity;
- to protect and defend our rights or property;
- to deal with any misuse of our website; and
- to sell, make ready for sale or dispose of our business in whole or in part, including to any potential buyer or their advisers.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- we may share your personal data with, subsidiary companies, group partners, third party suppliers and other interested parties to undertake the activities listed above or for such other purpose specified at the time of collection;
- we may share your personal data with our group companies and affiliates or third-party data processors who may process data on our behalf to enable us to carry out our usual business practices; and
- we may share your personal data with other companies and organisations to assist in the investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity.
Your credit card number, bank account and other financial information will not be revealed to anyone, except with your express permission, or if we are required to do so pursuant to credit card rules, a court order or other legal process.
WHEN DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OVERSEAS?
We may transfer, store and/or process the personal data we collect from you outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In particular, this may happen as some of our, subsidiary companies, group partners, third party suppliers and other interested partners to whom we may transfer personal data may be located outside of the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing.
Whilst we will use our best efforts to ensure the security of your personal data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
Add Global has in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, and altered or disclosed. Access to your personal data is limited to those third parties (i.e. subsidiary companies, group partners, third party suppliers and other interested partners to whom we may transfer personal data) who have a business need to know. All third parties are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have established procedures to deal with any suspected or actual personal data breach and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach, where we are legally required to do so.
Add Global does not knowingly process or collect data or any other information from visitors under the age of 12 and does not provide information society services (ISS) directly to children. If we become aware that we are processing or collecting information from a visitor under the age of 12 without parental consent, Add Global will remove and destroy such information. If you have any questions related to this section, please see our Contact Information below.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAW?
Your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed about our processing of your personal data;
- the right to have incomplete personal data completed and the right to have your personal data corrected if the data we hold is inaccurate or out of date;
- the right to object to processing of your personal data and request that we stop sending you marketing information. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on the Contact Information details set out below;
- the right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- the right to request access to your personal data and information how we process it (please refer to “Access to your Personal Data” section below);
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”); and
- rights in relation to automated decision making, including profiling.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us using the Contact Information set out below.
Access to your Personal Data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and to check if we are lawfully processing your data. This is formally known as a “Data Subject Access Request”. Add Global will not charge to deal with this request, but if the request is considered to be repetitive or clearly unfounded Add Global may refuse it or charge a reasonable fee. You are entitled to one copy of the personal data we hold about you – if you request additional copies of your personal data, Add Global may charge a reasonable fee for such copies. If Add Global refuses your request we will inform you of your right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and to a judicial review.
When submitting your request, please provide proof of your identity. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible and within one month of receipt, unless the request is complex, in which case it could take a further two months.
We will only hold your data for as long as is necessary to provide our services and protect our business. We use the following criteria to determine data retention periods of your personal data:
- your personal data will be retained by us for as long as necessary to deal with your queries;
- your personal data will be retained for as long as you might legally bring claims against us;
- your personal data will be retained for as long as is required by law or by a regulatory body; and
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This policy only applies to this website. This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites including (but not limited to) those of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
COMPLAIN TO THE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE (ICO)
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. The Information Commissioner’s Office regulates the processing of personal data and it has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law.
Please address any queries or complaints directly to us in the first instance to the attention of the Data Protection Officer. If you do not agree with the way, we may have processed your data or addressed to your concerns you can submit a complain directly to the ICO:
CONTACT INFORMATION AND OPT-OUT INFORMATION
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. This will include the data that we and our partners (i.e. subsidiary companies, group partners, third party suppliers and other interested partners who we work closely with) hold on you. Please contact us if you would like to make corrections to any personal data you have provided to us, or if you no longer wish to receive future correspondence from us, or wish to withdraw your consent to sharing your personal data with others.
Our contact details are as follows. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name and address so we are able to easily identify you.
If you would prefer to contact us via post, please send any correspondence to the below address:
Add Global Limited
71 Goldhawk Road,
London, W12 8EG.