Add Global Ltd is a construction company engaged in the management of design and construction projects within various market sectors across London.
The Company’s Management recognises that its activities have an impact on the Environment and is committed to reduce that impact. Add Global is committed to caring for and protecting the environment in which we operate, by pursuing a responsible and proactive approach to improving environmental performance across all our business activities.
Add Global will comply with, and where possible exceed, the legal and other requirements to which we subscribe, in relation to environmental aspects of the business. Specifically, where it is within our control or influence in tenders, design, planning, construction, and operational management. To achieve environmental excellence and leave a positive legacy.
The Company will put its Environmental Policy into practice by pursuing specific objectives and we will:
- Conduct our activities with proper regard to the protection of the Environment
- Comply with all relevant Regulatory and Legislative requirements and Codes of Practices
- Communicate with local communities to minimise any disturbance caused by our works
- Respond to climate change through mitigation and adaption, and to promote the efficient use of natural and renewable resources by promoting the use of sustainable materials, especially timber, through the adoption of our responsible sourcing policy.
- Reduce the effects of noise, dust, light, disturbance and inconvenience.
- Make efficient use of energy and water resources and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Assess and minimise any negative environmental impacts and maximise any positive impacts of its operations.
- Actively engaging with our workforce and other interested parties including customers, designers, regulators, supply chain, communities and other partners to enhance the environmental performance of our operations and promote sustainable outcomes.
- Minimise waste production and divert waste away from landfill by promoting resource efficiency, recycling, and the use of recycled and recyclable materials.
- Raise awareness of environmental issues through briefings, training and development of all employees, and encourage initiatives that enhance environmental performance and adopting best practice techniques.
- Ensure our Suppliers and Contractors are aware of this Policy and ensure they apply similar standards to their own work.
Environmental objectives and targets relevant to its business activities:
- Implement a Policy for reducing waste and recycling materials at our Offices and Sites
- Issue this Policy to all Suppliers and encourage them to produce their own Policy Statement
The Add Global Board of Directors has overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation. Details of individual levels of responsibility together with this policy, will be revised and reviewed on a regular basis. This Policy Statement will be prominently displayed at all Sites and workplaces. Employees can obtain further information about Environmental issues from there.